POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am now a member... : Re: I am now a member... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am now a member...
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 25 Jan 2010 12:36:53
Message: <4b5dd6b5$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/24/10 23:56, scott wrote:
> like the IEEE, IMechE etc.  Some safety-critical jobs (like designing
> bridges or buildings) absolutely require it (maybe there is even some
> legal issues, IDK), other less safety-critical industries just look on

	Same here. If you're working as an electrical engineer in the power
industry, you'll likely need to get licensed. Or if you're the project
lead for some product design, you need to be licensed (or whoever signs
off on the design needs to be).

	If you're a civil engineer, almost all jobs will require licensing.
However, over here, electrical engineers rarely work on anything related
to safety, so few of them have a license, and the company doesn't care
if they do.

--
It is kisstomary to cuss the bride.