POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar : Re: Avatar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avatar
From: Warp
Date: 24 Jan 2010 13:09:28
Message: <4b5c8cd8@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
> Would that no-dimensional character be the guy that a main character
> bumps into on a street, calls the main character a jerk, and then is
> never seen again?

  I would call that a "one-dimensional character" because that character
serves a role. One single extremely narrow role, but a role nevertheless.

  You could have different types of such characters. Someone could eg.
aplogize instead of getting angry (an extreme case would be a Japanese
tourist who apologizes very profusely).

--
                                                          - Warp