POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar : Re: Avatar Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avatar
From: Warp
Date: 22 Jan 2010 15:41:56
Message: <4b5a0d93@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>         And if they hadn't made the characters so one dimensional, then I'd
> have liked the movie more.

  Btw, I have always wondered exactly what is it meant by "one dimensional
character". I assume it's something related to character development,
but maybe concrete examples of "one-dimensional" characters and
"non-one-dimensional" characters in some movies (and why they are
considered such) could help understanding better.

--
                                                          - Warp