POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid. : Re: how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid. Server Time
30 Jun 2024 02:43:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid.
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 22 Jan 2010 08:16:32
Message: <4b59a530@news.povray.org>
<che### [at] 163com> wrote in message
news:web.4b5963da3b3bdc02b0a0dd0a0@news.povray.org...
>  and I also want to
> draw a eletron beam, which come from the top, and shining onto the liquid
> film,
> in order to show the working-mode of electron microscopy.

If I'm understanding correctly that would involve the use of media and
photons.

Have a look at:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.6#Simple_Media_Tutorial

to learn about media if you haven't done that yet ... that section contines
on the next page. The last topic of the media tutorial covers is photons.
Hope this gets you started!

Jim