POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Avatar : Re: Avatar Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Avatar
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 21 Jan 2010 19:12:18
Message: <4b58ed62$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/14/10 08:17, Captain Jack wrote:
> When the credits began to roll, I looked at my watch, and was simply stunned
> that almost three hours had passed. I never once came out of the moment in

	Not for me. I was probably wondering when the movie would end a whole
full hour before it ended.

	Not that your points aren't valid - the pacing probably is good. But
the story was so cliched, and the characters so unrefined and
stereotyped, that it was a pain to stomach.

	Still, a colorful movie.

--
I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up, but it wouldn't make any
difference. - Steven Wright