POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Install location : Install location Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:52:12 EDT (-0400)
  Install location
From: c
Date: 21 Jan 2010 18:32:35
Message: <4b58e413$1@news.povray.org>
I think that the install should ask you where you want the pov ray files
to be installed to.
Personally I would prefer the files to be in program files instead of my
documents.

Is it possible at the moment to move the files somewhere else out of my
documents?
If I move the folder, povray complains about it and I can't find any
options, so is there a way to point povray to the new location?