POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting interview questions : Re: Interesting interview questions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting interview questions
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jan 2010 11:50:40
Message: <4b5885e0$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Wow that's a good one.

That was fun, wasn't it? :-) It took me a while to come up with the "only
way", and then another moment to figure out I needed the initial
instructions of your first loop (cleverly avoiding spoilers), but once you
see the answer, it all falls together in an "of course that's how you have
to do it" sort of way.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do