POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Do even know how to title this one : Re: Do even know how to title this one Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Do even know how to title this one
From: Jim Charter
Date: 21 Jan 2010 08:38:24
Message: <4b5858d0$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Jim Charter wrote:
>> nemesis wrote:
>>>
>>> sad to think like this, but I hope not a bomb.
>> Mmmm nah, Bengali's seem to want to westernize.  Almost every one I
>> have met is studying Accounting.
>
> The guy who would explode the airplane studied in a high-class western
> University.
>
> of course, I'm not saying he's a terrorist, but the thought comes to
> mind, doesn't it?

Well yeah, but basically I am immersed in it.  But more in my face is
just the general ruthlessness of many of these guys, which they take out
on their customers by gouging them, not with bombs.  I am actually more
suspicious of one of my fellow instructors, born in the US, of Pakistani
heritage, who is often with lines about how much he hates it here
relative to Pakistan, how he is only here for the money.

I think terrorists are cold-blooded though, not this