POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages : Re: How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages
From: Captain Jack
Date: 20 Jan 2010 13:50:23
Message: <4b57506f$1@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message

> hey, that's erlang already!

Ah yes... Should have looked more closely. :-)

For some reason, I have trouble getting my head around Erlang. I use Wings
3D a lot, and I've got a wishlist of about 20 or so features for it. From
time to time, I think, "Well, just get the source code and write 'em!" Then,
I get the language specs, look at the code, and my brain says, "No, go do
something else. I'm not doing this right now." Ah well... someday, perhaps.

--
Jack