POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages : Re: How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How Common Lisp developers see users of other languages
From: nemesis
Date: 20 Jan 2010 12:20:17
Message: <4b573b51@news.povray.org>
Darren New escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> may I have a funny interlude between another set of bashing?
>
> I must say that I don't really get the joke with FORTH,

It's the Unabomber, right?  A lone guy all alone fighting the tech
world?  sounds kinda fitting... :P

> or with
> Smalltalk (assuming that's peewee herman or something?)  The others were
> quite amusing.

yeah, I don't get that either.  I liked the borg for Clojure (CL'ers are
in deep hate for it right now) and Doc Brown the stereotypical mad
scientist for Haskell. :D

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9