POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heinlein is great : Re: Heinlein is great Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heinlein is great
From: Captain Jack
Date: 20 Jan 2010 10:35:22
Message: <4b5722ba@news.povray.org>
"Sabrina Kilian" <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote in message

> When you get to Time Enough for Love, let me know. I love hearing how
> people react to that and Number of the Beast.

But find Methusaleh's Children first. It's a short story, but it helps keep
those novels straight. And after Number of the Beast, do The Cat Who Walks
Through Walls then To Sail Beyond The Sunset.

I mean, read everything you can by Heinlein. Then, read 'em again. :-) I
love his stuff. I have an amazing amount of respect for his ability to tell
a story, and for his personal, Can-Do kind of attitude. I dearly wish he
were still around to tell more stories.

--
Jack