POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Endless quest : Re: Draft #1 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Draft #1
From: scott
Date: 20 Jan 2010 03:36:56
Message: <4b56c0a8@news.povray.org>
>> How do you suggest doing this? List programming as a hobby? Add another
>> section heading? I'm not sure what's the best way to do this.
>
> I'd list it as a hobby or under a new heading called something like
> "related skills".

Yes, I have a "Skills" section on my CV, with four points (mostly related to
engineering and project management), but the last point is computing, which
includes the obvious MS Office skills, and then I list a few programming
languages and APIs that I am fluent with.  It's not the main point of any
job I am applying for, but I've found it's useful to have in a lot of
situations.