POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GPU rendering : Re: Physically Correct rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Physically Correct rendering
From: nemesis
Date: 19 Jan 2010 16:51:08
Message: <4b56294c$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian escreveu:
> I have stated my intention to look into this...

...and then proceeded to precisely put up with all those excuses about
non-triangle surfaces and all other povray features that have no such
use for a GPU.  I thought you changed your mind.

I'm not ranting, nor whining, nor demanding anything.  I just thought
most would here would be glad to know GPU's are finally there for
raytracing speedup.  I was wrong, as always.

There's plenty of code you may find that relates to povray about general
raytracing features if you follow the links I provide.  I can help with
any SQL coding if you want...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9