POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GPU rendering : Re: Physically Correct rendering Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Physically Correct rendering
From: nemesis
Date: 19 Jan 2010 16:43:22
Message: <4b56277a@news.povray.org>
Warp escreveu:
>   Well, since the code is ready, go ahead and integrate it in POV-Ray,
> rather than whining about it. It's not like POV-Ray is closed-source.

Thought it was a genuine question of yours.  forget.

I'm not whining nor demanding povray to evolve, just thought people
around here would enjoy the idea that GPU's are finally getting ready to
  boost raytracing, despite many years of such trumpeting here and
elsewhere.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9