POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In my limited experience... : Re: In my limited experience... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In my limited experience...
From: nemesis
Date: 16 Jan 2010 15:07:18
Message: <4b521c76$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>>> Blah blah blah. Or maybe I'm just a cranky fart who ought to be doing
>>> something else.
>>
>> that was not me, I swear.
>
> Huh?  What made you think I was saying anything about you in a post
> following up my own post bitching about a topic you haven't discussed?

oh.  I thought it was someone else posting under your name and calling
you a "cranky fart".  People are kinda mad around here with me already
and could be framming me. :P

Though I have to admit when I read your reply to me about smallptGPU
about "hey, I have an idea" I had a gut instinct of calling you a sad
old man. :)