POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? : Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Jan 2010 15:38:08
Message: <4b50d230$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> growing old,

Actually, we're fully aware of what needs to be done to prevent growing old.
There's even a TED talk that describes the 8 (or 10 or 12, I don't remember)
things that need to be fixed to prevent growing old, and how to prevent them.

My primary regret is that by the time such things become affordable for
*me*, I'll likely be dead.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do