POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? : Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 15 Jan 2010 13:36:55
Message: <4b50b5c7$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
> I'm wondering what security measures would be in place after a century of
> dealing with the bad guys pushing of the envelope.  Yes, do we use knockout gas
> and transport people nude in plasteel bubbles, do we give up on the whole thing,
> do we use Trek-style transporters?   For example, do we just have a spigot on
> the back of the seat for drinking water, and ban all fluids of any size?

The same measures that took place after years of people robbing and
killing other people on horse back, and in coaches, and then trains, and
in cars, and buses, and now planes. We will move onto the next, faster
method of travel and forget that once someone who has a lot of time
wants to take your stuff or make you dead, there isn't a whole lot you
can do to stop them.