POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : bounding boxes again : Re: bounding boxes again Server Time
15 May 2024 12:12:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bounding boxes again
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Jan 2010 17:10:43
Message: <4b4f9663$1@news.povray.org>
Le 14/01/2010 11:58, Martin nous fit lire :

> What is it that makes you think that i want to clip? I want to bound.
> The objects should look as two lenticular shapes. Is just a test.

But that bounding is:
 1. Manual (and probably not needed)
 2. far too big at least in one direction
 3. wrong: some part of the intersection are outside the box (check it
with clipped_by or adding the box in the intersection)

Garbage in, Garbage out.
Hence my suggestion to clipped_by.