POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? : Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 13 Jan 2010 14:33:04
Message: <4b4e1ff0$1@news.povray.org>
>> Much better: Maybe try stopping people *wanting* to blow up planes?
>>
>> Just an idea...
>
> That'd be great, but I'm not sure where to start with that.

Agreed.

To me, the best strategy is to have enough security to stop the random
crazy people, and then work on the root causes of the _large numbers_ of
people who are unhappy for the same reason.

But now we're talking about *people*, and this is far beyond my area of
expertise. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/