POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? : Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
From: Captain Jack
Date: 13 Jan 2010 12:01:58
Message: <4b4dfc86$1@news.povray.org>
news:4b4dfaf9$1@news.povray.org...
> If you ensured that every passenger was "safe", you now have to ensure
> that no pilot has been given $10million to crash the plane into a
> building.

For that matter, make the airport as secure as you want. Pack the passengers
nude into giant plastic bags with air tanks after submitting them to an MRI.
Don't allow any luggage on the plane of any kind. Use a computer program for
a pilot.

Won't stop a ground-to-air missile launched somewhere along the flight path.

I approve of airport security in general, I think it's a good idea to at
least stop the amateurs who want to cause harm and havoc. But someone will
always find a way around it, I feel certain of that.

--
Jack