POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dimensions : Re: Dimensions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimensions
From: scott
Date: 13 Jan 2010 03:23:26
Message: <4b4d82fe$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll be waiting over 42 American MPG with just enough room for 5 people
> and some luggage (OTOH most of the time just me, secondarily me and
> Sonic) - even with the warming needed at winter - still having
> 150bhp/320Nm (upgradeable to 175bhp/370Nm with just a software) with
> pretty decent equipment.

Aren't all cars upgradeable with just software nowadays?  In my car the
"1.6L", "1.8L", "2.0L" and "2.3L" versions all actually have exactly the
same engine.  You are just choosing whether you want the 116, 143, 177 or
204 BHP software installed when you buy it :-)  I heard some people got up
to 265 BHP out of that engine, but to me that seems really stupid as all the
other components will not have been reliability tested at that power level.