POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Should private schools be banned? : Re: Should private schools be banned? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should private schools be banned?
From: Warp
Date: 12 Jan 2010 13:46:44
Message: <4b4cc393@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> Maybe I just don't hear very often of the ones like Warp, it's usually the
> ones voicing their opinion loudly and trying to force it on others that I
> seem to hear.

  I think that the problem is that people whose principles are of the type
"we should all stop whining and try to get along and stop being jealous of
each other" usually practice what the preach, which means that they are not
very vocal. Only people who like to whine about things they think are wrong
are the ones who are most vocal and who you hear from the most.

--
                                                          - Warp