POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rgb value of "red" in red-cyan anaglyph glasses? : Re: rgb value of "red" in red-cyan anaglyph glasses? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rgb value of "red" in red-cyan anaglyph glasses?
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jan 2010 18:40:54
Message: <4b491406$1@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> matched exactly to the printed color

You'd need a very saturated printed color, too, or your ambient light would
affect the results too much. At which point I'm not sure you wouldn't be
messing up the cyan side of it.

On a slightly different topic, I saw one of the Sony 3D TVs today.
Interesting, but not ready for prime time, IMO.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do