POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: DungBeatle
Date: 7 Jan 2010 16:40:19
Message: <4b4654c3$1@news.povray.org>
No legs were pulled!

That's my girl and my basement home studio...
Glad you like it! I think she has an incredible voice.

I enjoyed listening to you too. I love homegrown music! I'd
rather listen to homemade music than the pro stuff. We're
planning to put up a video this year, we're still working on
the script.

~db

> DungBeatle <dun### [at] moscowcom> wrote:
> > Check out my daughter and I:
>
> > http://soundclick.com/share?songid=5674228
>
>   You either gave the wrong link, you are pulling my leg,
or else I'm quite
> impressed. That's pro quality (in both talent and
recording/mixing).

> --

- Warp