POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar : Re: Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Me and my guitar
From: DungBeatle
Date: 7 Jan 2010 16:04:32
Message: <4b464c60@news.povray.org>
I really enjoyed these. You play very well! I tried to learn
classical style guitar and never could find the
self-discipline, so I strum and I pick a little. Learned
piano when I was a child, so...

Check out my daughter and I:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=5674228

~db

>   Since Andrew has posted himself playing a church organ,
I didn't want to
> be less, and posted myself playing the guitar...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XRVwajKHLo
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF8i4CraCbc
>
>   (Yeah, poor video and audio quality, but a MacBook is
not the highest
> quality video recording setup... Didn't have anything
else.)

> --

- Warp