POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 11% random : Re: 11% random Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 11% random
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Jan 2010 16:46:57
Message: <4b4261d1$1@news.povray.org>
Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kveMh5DghOg&feature=PlayList&p=D0CF4FE27909AF51&index=18

Observations:

1. Jesus Christ, Bach was a genius! Or stark raving mad, I'm not sure
which...

2. Where THE HELL is this organ?! Seriously, look at it. It's on a 3rd
floor balcony, draped with carvings, and flush with rank upon rank of
pipes. THE KEYS ARE GOLD-EDGED! Now I would have said it's French, but
apparently this is in Germany somewhere... I guess you tend to associate
elaborate artistry with the French or the Italian, and you tend to think
of Germans as the precision engineers who produce souless machinery.
Apparently not...

3. Who the **** is this guy? He looks like an undertaker...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/