POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Jan 2010 14:11:36
Message: <4b423d68$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:

> No need.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dROyIwJ8_wE&fmt=22
>
> The less than spectacular CGI-Neo becomes more obvious roughly five
> minutes in, when the number of Smiths goes up.

That's the best YouTube video I think I've ever seen. Usually anything
on YouTube is horrifyingly pixelated and garbled, even on the highest
quality settings. Interesting...

Also, this video doesn't appear to match my memory. I wonder if the DVD
that I watched is a slightly different edit or something...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/