POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One step closer to Permutation City : Re: AWS[S3] Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AWS[S3]
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jan 2010 10:54:23
Message: <4b420f2f@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>  From what I could tell from Wikipedia, "REST" isn't even a specific
> mechanism. It's a vague design style. It looks like you could claim that
> almost *anything* is REST...

Yes. It's also targeted at human-consumed multimedia.  Basically, he's
actually saying "you should make your multimedia web pages be separate pages
so the URL changes, rather than being embedded javascript or FLASH." It
really has little or nothing to do with how you organize an actual
machine-to-machine communication.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)