POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Should private schools be banned? : Re: Should private schools be banned? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should private schools be banned?
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Dec 2009 10:56:18
Message: <4b3cc9a2$1@news.povray.org>
gregjohn wrote:
>   My solution as I stated before is the marketplace *PLUS* lots of nagging.

I think it's also a matter of education. People think slavery is bad and
blacks are "equal" because they've been taught that. They haven't been
taught that (for example) gays are normal people too. It requires state
schools run by tolerant people (which is why you see battles over evolution
in schools here) and it takes a generation or more to really take effect.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)