POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 19 Dec 2009 20:15:47
Message: <4b2d7ac3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> I have a vague recollection of this as well, but I don't think it was
>> planned out in detail.  But originally, it was 9 films, and the first
>> three released were the middle group.
>
>   Given that all six films are basically about Anakin Skywalker, I wonder
> what the films 7-9 would have been about. Ewoks?

Those would likely have been some variation on what appeared in the
games Jedi Knight, Jedi Knight Mysteries of the Sith, and Jedi Academy.
I.e., the rebuilding of the Jedi order, and its continued conflict with
trying to prevent the reawakening of the Sith in the process.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();