POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender : Re: Project Blender Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Blender
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 19 Dec 2009 11:18:54
Message: <4b2cfcee$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/18/09 15:39, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> So tell me: How do you right click on a Mac?
>
> You press the right mouse button, if your mouse has one. Or you hold Ctrl
> while clicking.
>
> Or, on modern laptop Macs, you can click while another finger is on the
> trackpad (if that mode is enabled). Or click on the bottom right corner of
> the trackpad area (if that mode is enabled).

	Umm...Sure. My point was that using the right mouse button to get a
menu isn't always expected - given that most Mac users (at least that I
know) don't even have a right mouse button.

	Of course, perhaps bringing up Macs was a bad idea, since I think
software on it follows standards more rigorously than on Windows.

--
Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember, it didn't help
the rabbit.