POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender : Re: Project Blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Blender
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Dec 2009 14:24:20
Message: <4b2bd6e4@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Sure. But it's still one of the most complex mesh objects I have ever
> constructed in all the years I've been playing with mesh editors.

Try Wings.  Or try going thru a tutorial on Blender, just following the
steps without trying to memorize anything, and then try Wings. It's
basically the same ideas.  Each takes a bit of time (like, maybe, 6 hours)
of playing with it to get to the point you're not breaking the model every 5
minutes.

> I haven't come across this in the documentation yet, but what does
> Blender mean by "grab"?

Translate.  Except they already used the T key, so they called it grab.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)