POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender : Re: Project Blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Blender
From: scott
Date: 18 Dec 2009 02:32:13
Message: <4b2b2ffd@news.povray.org>
> That's been precisely tackled in Blender 2.5 complete interface overhaul.
> mean, all your 3 points.
>
> I'd actually say Invisible to try it rather than learn the old shoe going
> out of
> style, except it's still alpha, buggy and lacking most other features.

I wish you could have the right button to open up the menu that space bar
used to bring up, don't they realise how utterly stupid it is not to have a
menu appear when the user presses right button?

And for god sake use the windows API for menus, so they don't close randomly
just by hovering the mouse over the wrong thing.

I hope the new complete interface overhaul fixes these things.