POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:33:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Dec 2009 12:52:56
Message: <4b2a6ff8$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Darren New escreveu:
>> tried writing code in blender's Python. It doesn't work. It's buggy.
>
> The hundreds of Blender scripts both official and by users out there
> seem to contradict that.

It only took me writing two and having them both not work to convince me
otherwise.

Note that it's possible to be "buggy" and yet still work for lots of people.
Maybe I was just doing things that nobody else tried to do, or if they tried
and it failed, they didn't complain or try to fix it but rather just gave up
on it (like me).

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)