POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Project Blender : Re: Project Blender Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Blender
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Dec 2009 11:22:33
Message: <4b2a5ac9$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> All the commands
> are hidden away and can only be accessed by pressing the secret keyboard
> shortcuts.

This is not quite true. What *is* true is that you have a whole bunch of
buttons that reveal menus full of other commands, and getting to an
operation without keyboard shortcuts takes forever.

But I'm pretty sure most of the modeling stuff at least is all in menus down
at the bottom of each frame.

But yeah, you have to use it, and when you stop it goes away again, because
there's no mnemonic way of using it.  (Unlike wordstar, whose keyboard
commands I still remember 30 years after I stopped using it.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)