POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: scott
Date: 17 Dec 2009 09:56:15
Message: <4b2a468f@news.povray.org>
> Maybe your phone is different, but my phone looks impossibly hard to do in
> POV SDL with all those complex curved surfaces and rounded edges.

Mabye I just suck at POV?  I just made this in Blender (sorry for JPEG
compression, shouldn't have chosen red!), it has *9* vertices, followed by
two mirror modifiers and the subdivision modifier.  Total time about 10
mins, including adding some lights and materials.  No way I could achieve
the same in SDL, even in 1 hour.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'phone.jpg' (21 KB)