POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: nemesis
Date: 16 Dec 2009 16:10:19
Message: <4b294cbb@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 escreveu:
>> Ctrl+X to me was one of the most useful keycombos in Blender in the
>> beginning.  I wouldn't even save anything (because nothing was worth
>> it), just play around and start anew when anything got wrong or if I
>> thought it was enough learning for a particular technique.
>
> Yeah, that sounds pretty typical. Strange choice of shortcut though.

I take it to mean I want to cut current scene to pieces with scissors. :)

> Ctrl+W usually closes the current document/application. But in Blender
> it saves? Wacky...

Ctrl+W(indow) doesn't quite says much to me, despite what Microsoft
says.  Ctrl+w(rite) sounds more logical.  Not all editors follow
Microsoft's conventions, vi comes to mind with :w :)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9