POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 16 Dec 2009 15:50:44
Message: <4b294824$1@news.povray.org>
>>> was any of it any helpful at all?
>>
>> Ask me *after* I have Blender installed on this box...
>
> I thought you said you didn't know how to change Blender's 3D view.

I had Blender installed at work, but I'm at home now and I haven't
installed it yet.

I discovered from their tutorials that the middle mouse button (that I
don't have) rotates the view. I'm interested to see that you can also
use alt+LMB - that sounds a lot easier...

Also very interested to see that Ctrl+X does something completely
unexpected and highly catastrophic. Remind me to never, ever press that
while in Blender! o_O

(I wander if Ctrl+S means "format my HD"?)

Once I've got Blender installed here, I can try out your instructions...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/