POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle : Re: Geometric puzzle Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric puzzle
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 16 Dec 2009 15:43:11
Message: <4b29465f@news.povray.org>
>>> Clearly it's impossible, then. <scnr>
>> I'd be surprised if that's the case. (Although it might be; maybe you
>> have to change mode or something if you want other 3D views? It's
>> plausible.)
>>
>> Actually, it turns out you just have to use the middle... mouse...
>> button... Oh dear.
>
> I was just poking a little fun at you (which you've probably figured out
> anyways), because you have a penchant for saying "that's impossible" when
> it's just something you don't know about or how to do. ;-)

In this case, I refuse to believe that even a Python programmer would be
stupid enough to write a huge 3D program that can't, you know, display
things in 3D.

And I was right. Unfortunately, Python programmers *are* apparently
stupid enough to think that everybody has a 3-button mouse... >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/