POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : LOLcatch : Re: LOLcatch Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOLcatch
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 16 Dec 2009 15:37:45
Message: <4b294519$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, you would damned-well *hope* so. ;-) But, I wonder, how exactly *do*
>> you practice throwing somebody 200 feet into the air without accidentally
>> killing them anyway??
>
> The tosser

Hahahah!

> puts the tossee

Girl, you're a tossee. :-P

> into a harness attached to a cable attached to a
> *really* big tripod or crane.

Fair enough. Still, I'd hate to be at a show and have that be the *one
time* it doesn't quite go right... Man, to die just because you lost
concentration for 0.02 seconds, that's harsh.

> Or maybe there's just a long list of people who want to get tossed into the
> air, so they figure a few are expendable. :-D

I like this explanation better.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1538

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/