POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hf_tools.inc : Re: hf_tools.inc Server Time
28 Sep 2024 13:05:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hf_tools.inc
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Dec 2009 03:20:32
Message: <4b289850$1@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <UN### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht

> I really need to make a small functioning example to provide along with a
> bug report.

I may be talking nonsense here, but those same features are often also
created by WM or GeoControl. I don't remember them from Leveller, but it has
been a while since I last used that app. Do you think they have the same
origin? Are they the same kind of bug?

In GeoControl I can correct manually with a brush, but in hf's from WM I
just cut off a thin slice around from it by using an intersection in POV.
Not very elegant as a solution but it works.

Thomas