POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Chinese Lady : Re: Chinese Lady Server Time
5 Jun 2024 13:29:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chinese Lady
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 14 Dec 2009 13:27:44
Message: <4b2683a0@news.povray.org>
El 14/12/09 17:01, Darren New escribió:
> Rick Gutleber wrote:
>> I also thought the eyes looked rather lifeless.
>
> I did too, although I attributed it to the 1000-league stare. Swivel the
> eyeballs to point at the camera, as if there's actually a brain back
> there in control, and it might look better.

   My one and only experience with this, seemed to show that the whole thing
works better when the eyes look to the camera, and even better if you make
the eyes lines converge on the camera location... in my case, given the ugly
head I modeled with Wings3d, it was even scary!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org