POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to update change-of-email address? : Re: How to update change-of-email address? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to update change-of-email address?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 14 Dec 2009 05:37:57
Message: <4b261585@news.povray.org>
Kenneth a écrit :
> (This question was also asked by SharkD recently, but received no answer.)
>
> How do I update a change-of-email address in the newsgroups?  I can't find any
> specific link to my 'personal information' page (at least, not one where my
> email address is located.) Do I have to completely re-register all of my
> information, as if I were a new user, in order to do so? If so, what happens to
> my 'old' information?

If you are accessing via a real news-reader, simply update your account
information (on thunderbird, right click on the server, then Properties,
it's on the opened window: email address in Identity;
Note: click on the server, not a group)

It won't change your previous posts.

Via the web gateway: I do not know. You might be able to change the
Public email.