POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland & minarets : Re: Switzerland & minarets Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland & minarets
From: Warp
Date: 13 Dec 2009 14:01:35
Message: <4b253a0f@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
> On 12/13/09 12:16, Warp wrote:
> > Neeum Zawan<m.n### [at] ieeeorg>  wrote:
> >>          Well, sure. As may the presence of Muslims. Why not just ban them? I'm
> >> not asking the question sarcastically. It's ludicrous to think that
> >> banning a structure will prevent any Sharia movement - beyond just
> >> giving a message that Muslims are not welcome. It's not as if Sharia
> >> relies on the existence of minarets.
> >
> >    If it were up to me, this kind of islam would most certainly not be welcome
> > here: http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

>         And this has what to to do with minarets (and with Switzerland?).

  That muslims have brought up negative sentiments on themselves by acting
like idiots. No amount of multiculturalist propaganda is going to change
that. If muslims want to to earn respect, they should stop acting like
fanatics and killing people. *Then* they might get their minarets.

  If Europeans go to, for example, Africa and start acting like jerks and
killing people, can you blame the natives for growing resentment and
decline their demands? If not, then you can't blame Europeans for not
bowing to every demand that muslims make.

--
                                                          - Warp