POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland & minarets : Re: Switzerland & minarets Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland & minarets
From: Warp
Date: 13 Dec 2009 13:16:57
Message: <4b252f99@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>         Well, sure. As may the presence of Muslims. Why not just ban them? I'm
> not asking the question sarcastically. It's ludicrous to think that
> banning a structure will prevent any Sharia movement - beyond just
> giving a message that Muslims are not welcome. It's not as if Sharia
> relies on the existence of minarets.

  If it were up to me, this kind of islam would most certainly not be welcome
here: http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

  If someone comes here, publicly threatens the hosting population with
beheadings and holocausts and demands basic freedom to be banned, in my
opinion they can go to hell, and are certainly not welcome here.

--
                                                          - Warp