POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas Tradition : Re: Christmas Tradition Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas Tradition
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2009 19:27:38
Message: <4b2434fa$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> when I consider a 250 Gig HD limited space)

When Myst first came out on a CD, I remember thinking "so much for pirated
games", since there was no possible way to copy an entire 670M CD.

Does anyone remember thinking "32 bits will soon be rather limiting for a
single file to fit within" before it was obvious?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)