POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland & minarets : Re: Switzerland & minarets Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland & minarets
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Dec 2009 12:59:48
Message: <4b23da14$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Of course as soon as you *act* your your views, or incite others to act on
> them, that's when you start going over the line of what is acceptable.

I think it's "incite" that I'm talking about here.

Even in the USA, I don't think "freedom of speech" includes inciting other
people to violently overthrow the government.

I'm just saying that I suspect the concept of Sharia law might have been a
factor in voting against minarets where the same people wouldn't vote
against steeples.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)