POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How much do you run? : Re: How much do you run? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How much do you run?
From: nemesis
Date: 12 Dec 2009 12:25:20
Message: <4b23d200$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> This is the sort of thing I was talking about comparing running in
> soccer with running in american football.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d814e003b/WK-14-Josh-Cribbs-highlight

You mean running in football vs running in handegg?

http://digg.com/football/Learn_the_Difference_Football_versus_Handegg

The difference is obvious:  you hold the egg while running vs kicking
the ball while running.  The latter should prove much more difficult,
which is why players keep passing the ball on to other players and
kicking it great distance across the field to other players far beyond.