POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : VMware : Re: Office 2007 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office 2007
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Dec 2009 11:00:10
Message: <4b226c8a$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Wow... OK, Word 2007? Nothing like any other version of Word, ever.
> Like, the UI is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT now. Wow. o_O

Thing #1: OK, the default Word styles are *a lot* more fancy now.

Thing #2: Oh my ****ing God, changing styles ACTUALLY WORKS NOW!!! 8-O

Literally. Like, I wrote some stuff, flipped through a few of the "style
sets", and the whole document instantly changed. AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED
PROPERLY!

Possibly even more surprising is that the default style sets are...
well, nice. As in, you might conceivably *use* them. (Usually the
default styles are something you have to spent four weeks getting rid of
and replacing with something worth having.)

An M$ product that actually gets better? Now there's something you don't
very often see...