POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : possible #switch error : Re: possible #switch error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible #switch error
From: Brickman Brick
Date: 11 Dec 2009 08:16:45
Message: <4b22463d$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

thanks for the help. Maybe this will lead me to the exact spot of the
error. I know now that the #case statement has not been cut short, but
the wrong computation must be somewhere in the code that has been called
by the #case statement.
I am also going to try if the texture macro causes the error. As soon as
I am able to reproduce the bug again.

--
brickcentral.livejournal.com